Hi SEO Heroes!

My city will be holding largest SEO conference in this part of world. I will be attending and I wonder who else will be coming from Sweden.
The event itself is pretty cool - I know people that organize this. Key speakers will include people responsible for Content Mango, Cognitive SEO, SEO Quake, Blekko, Senuke, Majestic SEO. Some great people will be attending including head managers of marketing for international companies. I will be going not only to have crazy blaze with fellow pros - but also I have some info that unofficially big fishes from top web corps will be attending - so good place to make a perfect impression and to make some deals.

The Vip package includes sleep in 5 star hotel over 2 nights and two after parties - its good deal when you consider what you will be getting.

Also they offer some stands and sponsorship - if you would like some help or something - let me know, I might help you out. This should be great for promoting your growing biz to international business.

Anyways guys - let us know who will attend and PM me if you have any questions. I am properly hooked up with information about the whole event.

Link:

http://searchmarketingday.com/