Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ger bort 50$ Facebook Advertising Credits.

raesss avatar
    raess raess är inte uppkopplad Lär mig SEO
    Reg.datum
    okt 2011
    7WF6-7CYP-2X5W-29YM

Promotional credit must be applied to a new Facebook Advertiser's account (you must not have previously created an ad with Facebook) within 15 days of creating the account, and is only valid for purchase of advertising through Facebook's Online Advertising System. As part of the initial credit card authorization process, the Advertiser's credit card is authorized for $1.01 temporarily, for validation purposes. The charge will be removed from the card automatically, typically after three to five business days. The promotional ad credit will expire 90 days after the credit is applied, at which time the value will drop to zero dollars. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the designated amount, and will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges. Placement of ads is subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the generally applicable Facebook Advertising Terms and conditions. The promotional ad credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. This offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Facebook. Once a new Facebook advertiser uses their promotional ad credits in the designated amount, such advertiser may not use any additional promotional ad credits. Promotional ad credits are valued in the designated amount which can be applied to the purchase of advertising through Facebook's Online Advertising System. This offer is valid only for sign ups using the code or URL link received upon purchase of a company product.

Jimmyass avatar
    Jimmyas Jimmyas är inte uppkopplad Lär mig SEO
    Reg.datum
    apr 2013
    Någon som har nån kupong dom inte använder?
    Har några sidor bl.a. https://collectloan.se

Ämnesinformation

Användare som tittar på det här ämnet

Det är för närvarande 1 användare som tittar på det här ämnet. (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Liknande ämnen

1. när kan jag ta bort en 301?
    Av Fredrik-Eriksson i forum Optimering
    Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-16, 12:11
  2. Facebook "LIKE" på hemsidan, weird kod på facebook
    Av RobRaw i forum Sociala medier
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-03-10, 12:39
  3. Facebook likes till facebook page
    Av plekis i forum Sociala medier
    Svar: 7