SEO-forum.se har sålts, viktig info
Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Share Profile list allows to create dofollow baclink

nguyenthaos avatar
    nguyenthao nguyenthao är inte uppkopplad Väntar på att admin ska godkänna min titel
    Reg.datum
    jul 2018
    I come here to exchanges and learn about the SEO and I also want to share for you list Profile that I saved. Of course i create baclink sucessful with this Profile list .
    My english very bad. I hope you could sympathize with me.
    I have specifies the location of create the baclink. You can download Profile list: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kOiNXB7jko8G0r-1wZKmng1YwOabRsyo
    Senast redigerat av nguyenthao den 2018-07-06 klockan 11:49.

nguyenthaos avatar
    nguyenthao nguyenthao är inte uppkopplad Väntar på att admin ska godkänna min titel
    Reg.datum
    jul 2018
    in Profile list have someone .gov link

SysXpls avatar
    SysXpl SysXpl är inte uppkopplad Behöver bekräfta sin e-postadress
    Reg.datum
    aug 2008
    Sorry to say but those links are pretty much trash... one link is just written without being linked, at Wikia you're blocked/disabled, a few links are not visible if you don't sign in and several links I just that was visible and had do-follow has very poor (non existent) DA/PA or TF/CF metrics. It means those links are not valuable at all... also just because it's .gov (or even if it was mentioned in New York Times) doesn't mean it makes a huge impact. I know a company offering articles there and other big newspapers... however it's not a scam and they charge about 1500 - 3000 USD for each link. But those links doesn't mean that much in reality.

Go start a Public Blog Network (PBN) instead... i will be more valuable for you miss.

Ämnesinformation

Användare som tittar på det här ämnet

Det är för närvarande 1 användare som tittar på det här ämnet. (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Liknande ämnen

1. Create ads in Swedish
    Av aquarius i forum Google AdWords
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2018-05-24, 11:46
  2. Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2015-09-14, 13:09
  3. Wordpress Social Bookmarking Sites List
    Av RyanSmith i forum Övrigt inom SEO
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-03-02, 06:41
  4. Facebook: Like versus share